What is Hose Management?
Hose Management involves the utilisation of an accurate and reliable inventory management system, which records the specification, procurement, installation and maintenance of a Company or site’s flexible hoses.
What are the Benefits?
- • Early identification of potential failures,
- • Ability to plan hose replacement at the convenience of operations, thereby reducing downtime,
- • Enabling timely sourcing of special hoses by ensuring product availability,
- • Ensuring the correct products are procured for the intended application, and
- • Maximising the life of hose assemblies, through training on correct maintenance and care.
What is Involved?
Hoseco can customise a hose management solution according to your business and site needs.
- • Risk classification
- • Hose registers
- • Databases
- • Inspection regimes
- • On-site testing and re-certification
- • Hose service life guides
- • Containerised workshops
For more information, please contact us.